Aspera Drive (OSX) 1.0.1 Release Notes
- Product Release: 1.0.1
- Release Notes Updated: Aug 4, 2014
Welcome to the first GA release of Aspera Drive (OSX). Drive 1.0.1 provides the following features:
- Integrated desktop browsing of remote files
- Drag-and-drop high-speed upload and download from cloud storage and traditional storage
- Background file synchronization
- The sending and receiving of large files and data sets across global distances
- # 23230 - Send to Faspex: Aspera Drive cannot send packages to some valid Faspex usernames if those usernames contain the following special characters: < > ; ( ) &
- # 24193 - Send to Faspex: "Send to Faspex" option is not available for the first right-click attempt of a file after an Aspera Drive installation, but is available on all subsequent attempts.
- # 25913 - Sync: During a sync scheduled in Aspera Drive, even if files in the Shares server are not finished uploading, Aspera Drive will still attempt to sync those files, resulting in file errors and conflicts.
- # 26641 - Sync: Cannot Drag-Drop files from the remote server for files that have same name but different case (For example, "aspera1" & "Aspera1").
- # 26725 - Sync: An initial sync of a large number of files results in high CPU usage.
- # 27153 - Send to Faspex: Aspera Drive "not responding" when sending Faspex package while the host is unreachable.
On your Aspera Drive Client:
- OS X 10.8 or 10.9
On your transfer server, one of the following:
- Aspera Shares 1.7.x or later, with Aspera Connect Server 3.4.x or later with a Drive-enabled license.
- Aspera Faspex 3.7.x or later, with Aspera Connect Server 3.4.x or later with a Drive-enabled license.
- Aspera Enterprise Server 3.4.x or later with a Drive-enabled license.
md5: c5143d988f7b241d3535f08eb73cbcb9 sha1: 421ff109f44c2dbd8d11c94bbdc58d01d7bfbf68
For on-line support resources for Aspera products, including raising new support tickets, please visit the Aspera Support Portal. Note that you may have an existing account if you contacted the Aspera support team in the past. Before creating a new account, first try setting a password for the email that you use to interact with us. You may also call one of our regional support centers.