This minor release of Console corrects a node connection issue that would intermittently appear as a “SOAP Connection Problem” error under Node Status. For new features and changes introduced with the major release, 1.7.2, please see the release notes for Console 1.7.2.
Upgrade your software per standard procedure. No special steps are required.
- A node connection issue that would intermittently appear as a “SOAP Connection Problem” error under Node Status.
- No additions since Console 1.7.2.
- Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7 and 8
- Linux (RedHat or Debian) with kernel 2.4 or higher and libc version GLIB 2.3.4 or higher.
- (Linux only) Aspera Common Components 1.2.7
- If your managed node is running Enterprise (or Connect) Server v3.1.5+, then you can configure Console to poll the Aspera Node API, which allows you to turn on Aspera Sync job reporting.
- 13c849396118b42ae37c986da20af9cf AsperaConsole-184.108.40.206022-windows-32.msi
- 367441ccef4eb136a774f3b4b4eed316 aspera-console-220.127.116.11022-0.i386.rpm
- c8e25b0649806fac48c870aabcda5575 aspera-console-18.104.22.168014-0.x86_64.rpm
- c95a178410120a1f8999e168cf5033fda571c94b AsperaConsole-22.214.171.124022-windows-32.msi
- 2bf61ee11a92e1b3a3656d4b093a30d4054a67bd aspera-console-126.96.36.199022-0.i386.rpm
- 22cf2070e8ec6f973a20dad5207fee4468c5fcf8 aspera-console-188.8.131.52014-0.x86_64.rpm
- Console 1.7.3 Admin Manual for Windows
- Console 1.7.3 Admin Manual for Linux
- Console 1.7.3 End-user Manual
- Console Knowledge Base (KB) Articles
For online support resources for Aspera products, including raising new support tickets, please visit our Support Portal. Note that you may have an existing account if you contacted our support team in the past. Before creating a new account, first try setting a password for the email that you use to interact with us. You may also call one of our regional support centers.