Release Notes: IBM Aspera Orchestrator 2.7.1
Product Release: March 15, 2017
Release Notes Updated: March 15, 2017
This release of IBM Aspera Orchestrator provides the new features and fixes listed below. Additional sections cover system requirements and resources.
- Aspera Files Package Delivery - Delivers packages to Aspera Files
- Aspera Files Package Watcher - Monitors uploads to Aspera Files; grabs metadata, if uploaded to the dropbox; and provides file paths, if node information is provided
- Aspera Shares Transfer Setup - Returns the transfer specification to be used for a transfer to or from a share defined within Aspera Shares, using a Shares user credential
- Cambria FTC Transcoder
- Dependency Checker
- Eolementhe Workflow Manager
- Filename exclusion feature is now available in both Remote File Watcher and Aspera Node File Watcher plugins.
- Rest Request plugin now provides ability to give file path on disk to be read into POST body.
- Elemental Transcoder plugin now fetches all profiles instead of the previous default 20 profiles.
- Changes to the Engine ensure that only one worker at a time can delete work orders, thus eliminating the problem of other synchronous tasks not being able to execute.
ISSUES FIXED IN THIS RELEASE
ORC-1278 - In the workflow designer, when the user right-clicks a work step and clicks Journal, then selects the Journal on optionâ?? but does not enter information in the other configuration fields before clicking Doneâ??the previous work step in the workflow fails with an error.
ORC- 1258 - On the Manage Portlets page (Engine > Portlets) hovering over the secondary navigation bar causes it to change size unexpectedly.
ORC-1256 - The work order throttling feature is not functioning properly.
ORC-1255 - Variable table data is not reset when work steps are restarted.
ORC-1254 - [Windows] File move operations by block are failing.
ORC-1252 - When launching new work orders, the Work Order Monitor is not providing the previous work order's ID with them.
ORC-1251 - Currently, journal data is cleaned up (deleted) at the time of work order deletion, but not during maintenance.
ORC-1250 - The feature which allows users to right-click a step in the workflow designer and set retry on failure and error (which can occur after a delay) is not working properly; the value set by users is not honored by the system.
ORC-1249 - Synchronous worker optimization is failing with a "partial recovery" error.
The name is missing from the Edit screen of the Work Order Metadata Plugin, and there is no logic to avoid performing step-related queries during labeling.
Windows 64-bit: 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package, 64-bit
Browsers: Microsoft Edge, Firefox 40â??50, Google Chrome 50â??56
Linux 64-bit: RHEL 6.0-6.7, 7.0-7.2; CentOS 6.0-6.7, 7.0-7 (1511), SLES 12
Aspera Common Components 1.2.19
Browsers: Firefox 40â??50, Safari 6â??10, and Google Chrome 50â??56
PREVIOUS RELEASE NOTES
IBM Aspera Orchestrator 2.7.0 Release Notes (Windows, Linux)
IBM Aspera Orchestrator 2.6.1 Release Notes (Windows, Linux)
IBM Aspera Orchestrator 2.6.0 Release Notes (Windows, Linux)
IBM Aspera Orchestrator 2.5.1 Release Notes (Windows, Linux)
IBM Aspera Orchestrator 2.5.0 Release Notes (Windows, Linux)
IBM Aspera Orchestrator 2.4.1 Release Notes (Windows, Linux)
IBM Aspera Orchestrator 2.4.0 Release Notes (Windows, Linux)
IBM Aspera Orchestrator 2.3.5 Release Notes (Windows, Linux)
IBM Aspera Orchestrator 2.3.0 Release Notes (Linux)
md5: 0c07c177b758a4346018f238bf6c3e0f sha1: 1985a2f5b739b76be28d13fc8e297da03c80d2d3
md5: 9142822dfba0b787cdcd844cba59c735 sha1: f11807ee89511d3488e937b466fb90b4c9f3fd67
IBM Aspera Orchestrator 2.7.1 Admin Guide (Windows)
IBM Aspera Orchestrator 2.7.1 Admin Guide (Linux)
IBM Aspera Orchestrator 2.7.1 User Guide (Windows)
IBM Aspera Orchestrator 2.7.1 User Guide (Linux)
For online support resources for Aspera products, including raising new support tickets, please visit the Aspera Support Portal. Note that you may have an existing account if you contacted the Aspera support team in the past. Before creating a new account, first try setting a password for the email that you use to interact with us. You may also call one of our regional support centers.