IBM Aspera Add-in for Microsoft Outlook, 1.3.3 Release Notes
- Product Release Date: March 17, 2015
- Release Notes Updated: March 17, 2015
Welcome to this release of the IBM Aspera Add-in for Microsoft Outlook. Outlook Add-in 1.3.3 is a maintenance release.
ISSUES FIXED IN THIS RELEASE
- #29804 - Images in the email signature now display correctly when using the IBM Aspera Faspex Application to send attachments.
- #12974 - In rich-text mode, the email template does not display the package contents correctly.
- #13210 - Outlook / Office 2007 only: If you receive a Faspex message through the Outlook Add-in, but do not have the correct permissions to view the attached packages, you can still open the message, but no attachments will be listed in the Downloads area.
- #15596 - If the total attached file size is less than the Faspex account threshold, but greater than Outlook’s attachment limit, you will receive an error message stating that the attachment size exceeds the limit. A subsequent attempt to add more files (such that the total size is greater than the account threshold) transfers successfully through Faspex; however, some of the files may also be attached to the notification email.
- #16481 - The format for the Outlook Add-in configuration file has changed in version 1.2. If this file has been modified for Outlook Add-in 1.1, please create a backup of the configuration file before upgrading to version 1.2. After the upgrade, previous changes to this file will be lost and you will need to manually edit the settings in the new configuration file. The configuration file is named AsperaConnectOutlook2007.dll.config (Outlook 2007) or AsperaConnectOutlook.dll.config (Outlook 2010), and is located as follows:
- on Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\Programs\Aspera Add-In for Microsoft Outlook\
- on Windows Vista and Windows 7: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Programs\Aspera Add-In for Microsoft Outlook
- #17284 - The displayed file size in the Attachments list is not correct when the attachment is larger than 2 GB.
- Windows 7 or 8
- Microsoft Office:
- Outlook 2007 (32-bit) with 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2) and the Security Update for Microsoft Office 2007 System (KB2584063)
- Outlook 2010 (32- or 64-bit) with, at a minimum, 2010 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Outlook 2013 (32- or 64-bit)
- Aspera Connect 3.5 or higher
PREVIOUS RELEASE NOTES
md5: 44abb8298c046c3c618201ed02e61bac sha1: a9b629b34c23051e5f003234fc51645606fec994
For on-line support resources for Aspera products, including raising new support tickets, please visit the Aspera Support Portal. Note that you may have an existing account if you contacted the Aspera support team in the past. Before creating a new account, first try setting a password for the email that you use to interact with us. You may also call one of our regional support centers.